“Simple to make and tastes absolutely amazing!”
Dessert or sweet snack
Country or culture of origin: Italy
Number of serves: 24
Difficulty: Beginner cooks
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
250g plain flour
1/4 tsp salt
100g almond meal
200g butter, at room temperature
80g icing sugar
1 cup roasted crushed almonds
1. Preheat oven to 175°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Use an electric mixer to beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
3. On a low mixer speed, gradually add the almond meal and flour and keep mixing until combined.
4. Mix in the roasted crushed almonds.
5. Shape the dough with hands into desired shapes and place biscuits on the prepared tray.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until light golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and dust the biscuits with icing sugar while still hot.
Serving suggestion: Perfect with tea or coffee.
Recipe authors: The family of Paris Z.