“It’s sticky and yummy!”
Country or culture of origin:
Number of serves: 4
Difficulty: Intermediate cooks
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
1kg chicken wings
1 cup honey
3/4 cup soy sauce
2 tsp crushed garlic
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
2. Wash the chicken wings.
3. Place the honey in a small saucepan over medium heat.
4. When the honey is warm and runny, add the soy sauce and garlic and stir.
5. Allow the sauce to cool.
6. To a large bowl, add the chicken wings, olive oil and sauce and mix well to coat the chicken.
7. Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
8. Bake for 35 minutes.
Serving suggestion: Serve with rice and broccoli.
Recipe authors: The family of Mikayla and Emmily D.
Image source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bokchoi-snowpea/4786315897